Does your organization use Dayforce to organize your employees? Did you know that you can integrate Dayforce with TINYpulse to simplify your user management? No longer will you have to manually add users one by one, or send an import file to the TINYpulse Customer Success team. Once we have set up the integration for you, your users will automatically sync into TINYpulse.
What we need:
To get started we will need the following pieces of information:
- Please create a new Dayforce API key. To create a new API please follow the instructions here, but keep in mind you may need Dayforce Super Administrator to create the key. We recommend checking in with your Super Administrator or your Dayforce support team.
- We will need the name of your subdomain, for example, “companyname.dayforcehcm.com”.
- Here is an example from one of our Dayforce customers:
- URL address https://globalus62e2.dayforcehcm.com/api/
- Username: TinyPulse
- We will need to confirm with you the field you want to have mapped to the existing System Attributes, and the fields you want to be mapped as Custom Attributes (if any). This does not have to be done right away and can be added after the integration has gone live, however, we recommend having this set up ahead of time.
- Lastly, we need to know if you would like new users added via the integration to be put into Onboard or Engage.
Some important details:
- Once we have all of the information listed above, our developers can begin setting up the connection. On average, the setup is usually completed within 3-5 business days.
- When the connection is established, we will sync the users between Dayforce and TINYpulse weekly on Tuesdays.
- All users in Dayforce will be added to TINYpulse.
( ! ) If a user is already in TINYpulse but does not come through in the weekly sync from Dayforce, that user will be automatically deactivated by omission. Dayforce is at all times the ultimate source of truth for your user base.