Does your organization use BambooHR to organize your employees? Did you know that you can integrate BambooHR with TINYpulse to simplify your user management? No longer will you have to manually add users one by one, or send an import file to the TINYpulse Customer Success team. Once we have set up the integration for you, your users will automatically sync into TINYpulse.
What we need
To get started we will need the following pieces of information:
- Please create a new BambooHR API key for TINYpulse; you can get this from the BambooHR Dashboard.
- We will need the name of your subdomain - for instance “companyname.bamboo.com”.
- We will need to confirm with you the fields from BambooHR you want to have mapped as the Attributes. This does not have to be done right away and can be added after the integration has gone live, however, we recommend having this set up ahead of time.
- Lastly, we need to know if you would like new users added via the integration to be put into Onboard or Engage.
Some important details
- Once we have all of the information listed above, our developers can begin setting up the connection. On average, the setup is usually completed within 5-7 business days.
- When the connection is established, we will sync the users between BambooHR and TINYpulse weekly on Tuesdays.
- All users in BambooHR will be added to TINYpulse.
( ! ) If a user is already in TINYpulse but does not come through in the weekly sync from BambooHR, that user will be automatically deactivated by omission. BambooHR is at all times the ultimate source of truth for your user base.