Welcome to the brand new Limeade Listening Admin Dashboard! The Admin Dashboard is designed to be the command center for Administrators. The Admin Dashboard will allow you to understand your org health, gain valuable insights and access key information in a centralized place. This dashboard is fully configurable to your liking. It is made up of various Limeade Listening widgets that can be added, removed, configured, and moved around at any time.
The dashboard is unique to the Admin, which means you can set up your dashboard however you like, and it won’t affect other users. The dashboard will come with five (5) standard widgets turned on by default, but there are others that you can add at any time. The five standard widgets include Survey Results, Survey Participation, Cheers Leaders, Cheers and Recognition, and Suggestions. Additional widgets include eNPS, Percent Engaged, and Attrition Risk. We have eight (8) widgets available at launch and more will be coming down the road.
Check out our Admin Dashboard video walkthrough below to learn more, or continue reading this guide:
This guide will take you through all the functions of the Admin Dashboard:
- Available Widgets at Launch
- Adding and Configuring Widgets
- Configuring Your Dashboard
- Frequently Asked Questions
Description of Available Widgets at Launch
- Survey Results: The Survey Results widget shows you a quick look into the results of all surveys sent to your organization. You can quickly navigate between questions in the surveys to see quick metrics such as the score breakdown, org average, and benchmarks. You can even navigate to different surveys by clicking the survey dropdown near the top of the widget. To dive deeper into the results of a particular survey click on the “See Results” link in the widget to be redirected to the Response Visualization for that survey. If the widget is taking up too much space on your dashboard, you can configure this widget to hide the org average and benchmark scores to reclaim some space on your dashboard.
- Survey Participation: The Survey Participation widget shows several participation related metrics for all surveys sent in your organization, along with a breakdown of the groups with the lowest participation. You can even navigate to different surveys by clicking the survey dropdown near the top of the widget. If the survey is currently active, you can even send out a survey reminder to non-respondents directly from the widget!
- eNPS: The eNPS widget shows you the overall eNPS score within your organization, along with a breakdown of the groups that score the highest and lowest for eNPS. The breakdown groups can be configured at any time by selecting different employee attributes.
- The eNPS score is calculated based on the results of the last time the eNPS question was asked in a survey sent to all company.
- Percent Engaged: The Percent Engaged widget shows you the overall level of employee engagement in your organization, along with a breakdown of the highest and lowest engaged groups. The breakdown groups can be configured at any time by selecting different employee attributes.
- The data is calculated based on the results of the latest KDA enabled employee engagement survey sent to all company. TINYpulse is using a science backed algorithm created by our people science team in order to accurately determine an employees level of engagement.
- Attrition Risk: The Attrition Risk widget shows you the overall level of attrition risk within your organization, along with a breakdown of the groups that are the highest and lowest risk for attrition. The breakdown groups can be configured at any time by selecting different employee attributes.
- Attrition Risk is calculated as a percentage based on the results of the last time this question was asked in a survey sent to all company: “I am likely to stay with this organization for the next year.”
- Cheers and Recognition: The Cheers and Recognition widget shows you the total number of Cheers sent in your organization within the selected time frame, along with a breakdown of which users sent and received the most value tagged Cheers. If you don’t have any Cheers Value Tags added in your organization, head over to the Cheers Settings in the Platform Settings page to set them up.
- Cheers Leaders: The Cheers Leaders widget shows you top Cheers Senders and Receivers in your organization within the selected timeframe. The time frame can be configured at any time.
- Suggestions: The suggestion widget shows you the total number of suggestions sent in your organization within the selected time frame, along with text of the most recent suggestion. The time frame can be configured at any time.
How to Add and Configure Widgets
The first step to adding a new widget to your dashboard is to click the green Add New Widget button in the top right corner. This will take you to the Add New Widget page.
Once you are on the Add New Widget page you will see a list of all available widgets. Click the one you want to add to your dashboard and it will bring you to the configure widget popup. Note: You are welcome to add the same widget to your dashboard multiple times!
On the configure widget popup window, you will see the available configuration options for that particular widget. Each widget behaves a little differently and will have different configuration options. Try adding different widgets to see all the options available to you for customizing your widgets! Once you are done, click the Add button to add the widget to your dashboard.
You will now be brought back to your Engage Dashboard with the new widget added to the page! You can drag and drop the widget wherever you want on your dashboard.
Configuring Your Dashboard
There are several options for configuring your Engage Dashboard. Remember that any changes made to your dashboard won’t affect other user’s dashboards in your organization. Feel free to configure your dashboard however your want to highlight what is most important to you!
Drag and Drop: Widgets can be dragged and dropped around the page to create your ideal dashboard layout. To drag a widget, hover over the top of the widget and a 6-dot icon will appear. Place your mouse cursor over these dots and then click to drag the widget wherever your like on the page! Note: Widgets vary in size and shape, so there are some limitations as to where you can move the widget. The Dashboard will remember your layout, so next time you return to this page it should maintain the same layout.
Remove Widgets: All widgets can be removed at any time. Click the 3-dot option in the top right corner of the widget to access the Remove option. (Don’t worry if you accidentally remove a widget, it can be added back at any time.)
Edit Widgets: Widgets can also be re-configured whenever you'd like. Click the 3-dot options in the top right corner of the widget to access the Edit option. Reminder: Each widget has different configuration options, so play around with the different configuration options to find what best suits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can access the new dashboard?
A: Only Super Admins and Admins can access the new Engage Dashboard. Group Admins do not have this option.
Q: Does each Admin have a unique dashboard? Will my configuration affect other Admins?
A: Each Admin has a unique dashboard that is configured to their liking. Any changes you make to your dashboard won’t affect other user dashboards.
Q: If I remove a widget, could I add it back to my dashboard later?
A: Yes, each widget can be removed and added back to the dashboard at any time.
Q: How do I configure a widget?
A: A widget is configured when you first add it to the dashboard, you can reconfigure it at any time by clicking the 3 dot option menu, and then clicking “Edit”.
Q: How is the data pulled for the widgets?
A: Each widget functions slightly differently and pulls the data from different TINYpulse data that exists within your organization. The widgets have an informational tool tip located next to the title that describes how the data is populated for that particular widget.
Q: Which widgets are on my dashboard by default?
A: Currently the Survey Results, Survey Participation, Cheers and Recognition, Cheers Leaders, and Suggestions widgets are turned on by default.
Q: What if there is a widget I want on my Admin Dashboard but Limeade Listening doesn’t currently offer it?
A: There is a link on the bottom of the Add New Widget page where you can submit your ideas for new widgets. We encourage you to send us your feedback! We will be listening and looking for new widgets to bring to your dashboard in the future.