When you are an Admin of TINYpulse, you have access to two different views in the TINYpulse platform.
The Admin View is what you need to use when you want to do administrative work with TINYpulse. Simple enough, right?
- Reviewing survey results
- Responding to survey results as an Admin (Private Messaging)
- Reviewing Suggestions and Cheers in-depth
- Managing upcoming surveys
- Creating new surveys
- Exporting results
- Look in the top right corner of your screen where the toggle between views is located
- Notice the color of the left navigation menu
- If it is orange, then you are in the Admin View
- If it is gray, then you are in the Employee View
The Employee View in Engage lets you interact with TINYpulse as an employee (not as an Admin). Just like any other employee, you can answer surveys, send Cheers, submit suggestions. The employee portal, in particular, provides you an overview of your own activity in TINYpulse as well as a feed that streams Cheers and suggestions submitted by your colleagues.
How do you answer your surveys?
From your Employee View in Engage, click Surveys from the left tool-bar to see all your active surveys and answer them.