You’ve made up your mind to drive some serious changes in the workplace to improve employee engagement and satisfaction. With TINYpulse in place, you are ready to listen to and act on employee feedback. However, always getting a low response rate still leaves you in the cold without the direction to move the needle. Moreover, the validity of the data gathered might be called into question with few responses submitted by your employees. For “how happy are you at work”, the survey results won’t tell the truth if just employees who feel happy reply, or vice versa. More participation means more data, which will generate more accurate insights for you to take actions.
We understand modern communication is all about cutting the friction in joggling different tools to get your messages across. Allowing your employees to respond in a seamless way, without breaking their workflow, plays a key role in uplifting your response rate. We’ve done our part to keep the survey tiny to avoid survey fatigue and save time. Now it’s your turn to bring TINYpulse to where your employees collaborate, for them to send feedback at moment’s notice, without hopping from one platform to another.
Here are the top 3 tools that are tested and highly rated by our customers to drum up response rates.
1. Add Slack for fast and easy response
Slack is a team collaboration tool that brings all communication together in one place. If you are one of over 8 million users leveraging this real-time messaging platform to get work done, don’t miss the chance to add TINYpulse to Slack and bring employee engagement to where your team interacts.
Leverage the TINYpulse-bot to:
- Enable immediate responses: An in-app message delivers new surveys. Employees can respond immediately (and anonymously) without having to visit TINYpulse.
- Encourage more recognition: A #cheers4peers channel is automatically created to broadcast Cheers to the whole team. Employees can send Cheers directly from Slack.
- Build a transparent workplace: You can choose to live stream suggestions, initiatives, and Wins. Everyone can view and comment, which will also be recorded in the TINYpulse app.
2. Connect Microsoft Teams to build a transparent work culture
Often, email notifications get buried deep in your employees’ inbox. If your organization is communicating via Microsoft Teams, don’t forget to add TINYpulse to Teams, to enable prompt notifications and faster feedback.
Use the TINYpulse app to:
- Never miss another survey: Get notified instantly when new surveys are ready. Employees can respond anonymously within Teams.
- Keep everyone on the same page: Post status updates on suggestions, initiatives, and Wins where everyone can see them.
- Better work culture: By connecting TINYpulse to the application your employees use the most, you are placing surveys right in their hands to voice feedback.
3. Enjoy seamless workflow with TINYpulse Gmail Add-on
Does your organization subscribe to G Suite? Encourage your employees to get TINYpulse Gmail add-on to respond to surveys, send Cheers, and submit suggestions, all without leaving their inbox.
Install the TINYpulse Gmail Add-on for:
- Uninterrupted workflow: Comment on anonymous suggestions the minute you receive the email alert
- Skip the friction: See the Cheers you receive, and respond or send new ones, without leaving Gmail.
- Keep the conversation going: Respond to a private message without having to visit TINYpulse.
TINYpulse makes it easy for you to collect, analyze, and act on employee feedback. By connecting TINYpulse with the platforms your teams use every day, you can take employee engagement to a new level and drastically increase participation. Want your survey response rates to go through the roof? Read our step-by-step guide and put these tips into practice to further up your game.
Questions? We would love to hear your thoughts on which integrations work best for your team!