If you log into TINYpulse with a unique password and not with the Google or Microsoft integration, or use your company's portal, resetting your TINYpulse password is easy.
Administrators can't reset passwords for employees, so if you're an admin, please pass this article along to any employee who might need password assistance.
If you remember your password
If you're logged in and know your existing TINYpulse password, click your profile picture or initials in the top right and select My Profile. Under your photo or initials, you'll see a Change password link.
Click that to update your password (you must enter your existing password in order to update it successfully). Select the Update button to save your new password, and you're done.
If you don't remember your password
- From a TINYpulse supported browser, go to https://app.tinypulse.com/passwords/forgot or click on the "I forgot my password/need to set a password" button below the log in fields in the sign-in page.
- Type your TINYpulse email address into the box and click the Reset Password link.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from TINYpulse to continue (it can take up to ten minutes for the email to be delivered).
- Click the Reset Password button in the email.
- On the next page, enter and reenter your new password.
- Select Save New Password to complete the process.