Once you've added employees to TINYpulse, changing a user’s email address or any personal information is quite simple and can be done in a few steps.
Update your own information
Update your name, email address, add your personal email, change your photo, and even reset your password on the My Profile page.
Update your personal information
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Select My Profile.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- Edit any fields you'd like.
- Select Update to save your changes.
Update personal information for an employee
If you're a TINYpulse administrator, you have two ways to update personal information on behalf of employees. You may want to update a position title whenever someone changes roles, or change an email address if it was entered incorrectly the first time, and these things just take a second.
- Go to Users and Settings and you'll be on the People page.
- Find the employee in the list that you'd like to edit.
- Click on their row to edit basic information like name, email address, segment, or filter.
- Click Save at the end of the row when you're done.
If you want to update information that's not listed on the People page, click the three dots on the right side of the row and select Profile.
From here, click Edit in the top right to update an email address, add a position title, manager, start date, and more.