Think about 360 as your all-in-one inbox for performance related collateral. It consolidates Feedback, PerformSync, and Cheers all within TINYpulse Perform. No more messy printouts, manila folders, or hand written notes needed to keep track of everything!
There are three main features in the 360 Inbox. Attach these items to your goals to support your performance, or simply use them for your own knowledge in the spirit of organization.
- Feedback: Send feedback requests to teammates, managers, or even to people outside of your direct organization to gain valuable insight into your performance. Enter your own custom question to the receiver and Perform will handle delivery and receipt.
- PerformSync: The industry's only tool to incorporate emails into an application. Simply forward your performance related emails to TINYpulse Perform and it will automagically appear in your Feedback inbox within seconds.
- Cheers for Peers: The TINY way to spread happiness by recognizing the good work that someone has done. Cheers are synced between Perform and Engage in real time so you can just kick back and watch the recognition stream in without having to switch between applications.
Access your inbox, send items, and update goals at any time throughout your rating cycle; not just on rating weeks. Keep performance in the front of your mind, stay organized, and continually build out your performance portfolio.
- Inbound actions: Everything that is sent into Perform will automatically appear in the 360 inbox. From here, you can attach items to goals to support your performance, leave them where they are, or archive them.
- Outbound actions: Not only can you receive Feedback and Cheers directly to your 360 inbox, but you can send out as well. Click Get Feedback to send requests to gain insight into your performance. Send Cheers will open a dialog box for you to recognize your colleagues for a job well done. The entire history of outbound items can be viewed using the Sent filter.
- Keeping your inbox organized: Items will remain in your inbox when you attach them to goals. Sometimes you'll have things that you don't want to attach to a goal, maybe a piece of negative Feedback or a Cheer not related to any of your current goals, but don't want to have it sitting in your inbox. Archive this item to keep it for your records, and it will be moved to the Archived section so it's out of your way. Use the filters in the left side panel to see only the items which are relevant.
Attach items to goals
Anything appearing in your 360 Inbox can be added to a goal to support your performance. Items are completely private to you, your manager can't see anything in there, unless you attach them to a goal. If you get a great piece of feedback, email from a teammate or client, or a Cheer that you want to highlight to your manager, just attach it to a goal and they'll be able to see it.
Click on the Cheer, feedback, or email to view the details. From here, you'll see a list of your goals where you can check the goals you want to attach this feedback to. You'll get a confirmation on the right once it's added. If you make a mistake or want to disassociate an item, just uncheck the goal and it will be removed.
View feedback you've attached to your goals by going to the Goal screen. Choose a goal you want to view, scroll down to the second section, and switch over to Activities. Here's where you'll see all of the items you've attached to this one particular goal, and your manager can see these items too.
Share items with your manager from the 360 Inbox
Apart from attaching 360 Feedback, Cheers, and emails to your goals to highlight them for your manager, you can also share them directly from the 360 Inbox. When an item comes into your inbox, it will have a red Private label by default. At this point, you're the only person who can see it. Just click the label and select Shared to make it visible to your manager within their own 360 Inbox.
From your manager's end, they can view the 360 Feedback, Cheers, and emails that you've shared with them by clicking on your name in the employee list from their own 360 Inbox.
Note that you do not have to make 360 Feedback, Cheers, or emails shared in order to attach them to goals. Once you attach an item to a goal, your manager will be able to see it when they're viewing the items you've attached. Sharing from the 360 Inbox is just a secondary option if you ever have an item that you'd like your manager to see, but may not pertain to a specific goal.