The Perform Snapshot report lets both managers and employees view performance summaries for their teams and themselves, whenever you'd like. Be ready to have a performance related discussion about yourself or your team members at any time, supported by the facts. Why be left speechless in your mid-year or annual review because you can't remember what you accomplished back at the beginning of the year? Enter your performance related data into Perform all throughout the year and prepare your report at a click of a button when you're ready to sit down and have those important discussions.
View performance summaries by email
Monthly performance summary reports will be sent by email on the first Tuesday of every month, at 10:00am, based on your timezone. The data will show a look back at the previous month's performance to show you what went well and what can be improved going forward.
All Perform users will receive a summary report by email. Managers can see statistics for their entire team and employees will only see information about their own performance. These reports compile valuable information like average rating for you or your team, rating alignment, Cheers data and more. The email contains just a preview so click Download Report to get the full version in PDF. Use these monthly summaries to facilitate your 1:1 discussions, or help with executive reporting.
All managers and employees who use TINYpulse Engage + Perform can go to Settings to turn off the monthly email report if they don't find it useful. Just uncheck the Perform Monthly Snapshot option under in your profile under Notification Preferences.
Run a Snapshot report on demand
We know that life happens and review meetings pop up without notice, so TINYpulse Perform lets you run a Snapshot report at your own convenience. This is perfect if your company holds annual reviews or if you'd like to nominate an employee for a promotion because you can pick the timeframe for the data.
- Log in to TINYpulse Perform.
2. From the dashboard, click Generate Snapshot to get started.
- A popover window will appear where you can specify the date range and the format of the report. If you're a manager, you'll need to choose if you want to generate a report for your own performance, your team's, or an individual's.
- Select the time frame that you'd like to see the data for; Last month, Last 3 months, or Last year.
- Choose your format, either PDF or Excel.
- Managers and Admins need to select the type of report. Options for managers and administrators with direct reports are You, Your Team, or Specific Person. Administrators without direct reports can run a report for themselves (You) or a Specific Person. The team report summarizes the performance of all of your direct reports. Choosing a specific person will let you run a report to see performance data for just one individual. Run a report for yourself to summarize your own performance compared to that of your own manager so you can see how you're doing.
- Click Done to return back to the dashboard.
- Wait for the report to be delivered to your email and open the attachment to view. This process could take a few minutes depending on the time period and the number of members on your team if you're a manager.
Share Snapshot reports
Snapshot reports are easy to share since they're available in generally accepted PDF and Microsoft Excel formats. Once a report has been downloaded, you can print it to store in formal HR records, email it out to your leaders, and more. These are invaluable documents to have in order to support you and your team's performance so we highly recommend keeping them to view trends and retain paper trails.