About your TINYpulse account
TINYpulse Engage has an array of employee focused features, but you now must have an account to take advantage. With your TINYpulse account, you can do things like:
- Login to TINYpulse Engage via https://app.tinypulse.com.
- Respond to your TINYpulse survey, give anonymous suggestions, and send Cheers.
- View your full history of responses, suggestions, Cheers, and private messages.
- Vote for your favorite suggestions if your administrator has enabled LIVEpulse
All you have to do is take a moment complete set up. This will give you your own TINYpulse log in where you'll also have a personal inbox. Whether you realize it or not, you've actually always had a TINYpulse account, but it's now even more secure through password protection.
Learn more about easy set up options by signing up for TINYpulse with your existing Google or Microsoft email address.
TINYpulse is 100% committed to anonymity. Always has been and always will be. And password protecting your account makes it even more secure. In the past, you could have forwarded your survey email to someone (either purposefully or accidentally) and the receiver could have responded on your behalf, submitted an anonymous suggestion or sent a Cheer as you.
Password protecting TINYpulse eliminates that risk entirely and makes it so you, and only you, can access your survey and other TINYpulse functions. Once again, all Engage survey responses, suggestions, and private messages will continue to be anonymous.
If you're still wary of anonymity, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to discuss it with you directly.
- Do I have to set my password?: Yes, setting your password is now required. You'll still be able to respond to surveys, send Cheers, and give suggestions as you normally would but this new feature provides a much richer experience! Having a TINYpulse account also allows you to access all of your historical data (survey responses, Cheers, and suggestions), see your company Cheers feed, and even more if your administrators have enabled the LIVEpulse suggestions feed. Again, remember that your responses are still 100% anonymous and your account is even more secure because there's no risk of accidentally shared/forwarded response links and emails.
- Where do I log in to my account?: You can access your account from the weekly survey email that comes to your inbox. More conveniently, you can go to https://app.tinypulse.com/signin and enter your email address and password to access your account. Remember that the mobile app is also a great option for accessing TINYpulse and details about downloading the mobile app can be found here.
- What happens if I lose my password?: If you lose your TINYpulse password, there's a link on the sign in page (app.tinypulse.com). Just click I forgot my password and you'll get an email helping you reset it.